So here’s the infamous behind the scenes picture where we get a look at an off duty X-wing pilot. It’s the best shot outside the film of what the suit looks like without the vest.
- Four closures on the collar
- The tab on the placket just below the horizontal seam is how the chest box attaches to the suit. Suit zips up so that tab lies flat against the chest and the box clips to it, probably via a belt clip.
- Nice clear shot of the rank bar.
- His suit has cuffs and they look gray.
- The metal brackets on his belt are bent inward.
- The harness is secured via Chicago screws.